How to register for AYSO soccer
Here are the directions for registration:
- Go to eayso.com
- Sign into system with your email address and password if you have already previously registered on this system. If this is your first time, click on the “My child is new to AYSO and wants to play soccer” tab. Complete the process to create an eAYSO account. Sign into the system.
- Once you have logged on, click on “Application for returning player” if you have applied in the previous seasons. Click on “Application for a new player” if your child is a new player.
- Complete all player and parent information and print registration form. Make TWO copies of this form and one of the Concussion form. Important, you must sign and date registration and your child and you both must sign and date Concussion form.
- Please contact your community rep to get information to complete the registration process. Your community rep is the best person to talk to get more information about AYSO.
- Open onsite registration is typically in mid May of every year and usually is open throughout the month of June and July as long as you correctly complete steps 1-5, AYSO reps will work to still get your player on a team in their age division and area chosen in online registration process. Note, you do not have to play in the area of your address.
- Any important notes, please include on your registration form.